Monday, April 6, 2009

"Why I can't resist K?"-- I


physically,
i love to pinch his plump cheeks until it's flushed with traces of his crimson blood...
i love to hug his bear-body, it reminds me of my good ol' gigantic teddy bear...
i love to gently strike his big-balled stomach, it makes my teeth wince with pleasure...
(i can't bear his pleading stares, it makes me shrink with guilt...)

i love it when he makes funny faces, he makes david letterman a dramatic host...  

emotionally,
i appreciate his caring and thoughtful attitude, it makes me reconsider my gender...
i adore his paternal/brotherly instinct on me, i don't need to ask, he instantly provides it for me...
i love his humility, sometimes i believe he can be a saint...
 
mentally,
i adore his intelligent view on universal things, it makes me question NASA...
it irritates me when we discuss and argue on complicated issues, but most of the time he gives the most sensible and mature arguments...
i love his theory on life, it constantly varies each time he struggles on something...


More than enough i think. Nobody can really argue on me why I can't resist to be with 'K'. He's my perfect KID.
 

2 comments:

  1. Whew! For a moment, I thought that I'm not that 'K' you were talking about. Well, after reading I still seem to wonder if that is really me.

    Thanks a lot, 'I'. Even if I always struggle to do almost everything I want, I'm no 'lone-soldier' and always wants you near.

    Thanks for admiring the flabs. NOW I got the excuse of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramahar ka na naman noy!

    'Thanks for admiring the flabs'--- excuse me!

    ReplyDelete